PLAN YOUR VISIT
What to Expect
We want you to have a great experience at Christ Chapel. You can expect service to begin with powerful music led by our talented team. Then a time of welcome where we will share who we are and how you can get connected. There is then an inspirational message by our pastor followed by a time of response or prayer with our prayer team.
What do I Wear?
WHAT DO I WEAR?
You’ll find everything from casual clothes to business suits at our Worship Experiences. Christ Chapel is not about what you look like or what you wear. Dress in what is comfortable for you!
Let us make it EASY
Plan Your Visit now and we will:
- reserve a parking spot for you up front
- meet you in the parking lot
- introduce you around
- help you get your kids checked in to Kids Church
- give you a tour of the church
- save seats for you in the service of your choice
- answer any questions you may have ahead of time by contacting you the day before you visit.
For Your Kids
Where Do I take My Kids?
We want you to be free to experience the gospel while your kids are having fun and learning about Jesus in a safe, secure environment. So, we have a CHECK-IN station at the kids’ entrance where you can check your kids in and they will answer any questions you may have.